Do Medkit addons increase the speed you heal yourself or just others?

I know generally Medkits only increase the speed you heal others and unlock self healing at a slower speed... But abdominal dressing, etc do those speed up self heals too?

Comments

  • Yes they speed up self heals as well

  • The speed up the rate at which you heal others as well, but most will only allow you to heal yourself at regular speed (16 seconds base). If you're ever wondering, I'd recommend checking the descriptions. They'll all say if they increase the speed you heal yourself or others.

    EDIT: Wow, I just read that back and it sounds like I'm passive aggressively saying that you didn't read the descriptions. I don't mean it that way, I promise.

  • @Peanits said:

    The speed up the rate at which you heal others as well, but most will only allow you to heal yourself at regular speed (16 seconds base). If you're ever wondering, I'd recommend checking the descriptions. They'll all say if they increase the speed you heal yourself or others.

    *oops*

  • @Peanits said:

    The speed up the rate at which you heal others as well, but most will only allow you to heal yourself at regular speed (16 seconds base). If you're ever wondering, I'd recommend checking the descriptions. They'll all say if they increase the speed you heal yourself or others.

    No offense taken thanks for answering any being active!