UI suggestion
It would be nice if the ui tells you the perks you already have on a character. I just spent 1 million bloodpoints on the pig to unlock a perk that apparently I bought on the shrine of secrets before.
It would be nice if the ui tells you the perks you already have on a character. I just spent 1 million bloodpoints on the pig to unlock a perk that apparently I bought on the shrine of secrets before.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
OMG yes, I didn't know that.
Thanks god it was a killer so I have a different gameplay and not a survivor.