"This new system discourages players from disconnecting excessively" nice wording...
Dear Devs,
I would be honestly grateful if this Ban system is explained with clear rules.
I usually follow when something new comes up in the forum, but either I missed something or you haven't said anything about the thresholds and triggers that lead to a ban.
If I read in the forum that 25 minutes of bans are already active here and don't doubt the underlying story behind it, then I can only ask you:
Take a clear stand. Don't hide behind fuzzy wordings that can be interpreted differently by everyone.
Because what I don't want to believe, but see in the realm of the possible, is a strange way to earn even more money: Someone gets a permanent ban, creates a new account and buys the game again.
I admit I stopped investing money in the game some time ago because I can't get rid of this idea completely and because I saw how your colleagues did it at Deathgarden:
Don't discourage them from leaving the game, but encourage them to stay in the game.
I honestly liked this idea.
It also made unpleasant situations in the game bearable!
Please ask your (former) colleagues from Deathgarden how player behavior has changed since the introduction of this system, despite the fact that the DG community is/was quite compact anyway.
Thank you for your time.
Comments