Ruin skill check
Is it me or do the Ruin skill checks seem more forgiving? I hit great skill checks much more frequently with ruin than I do after it's been popped.
Is it me or do the Ruin skill checks seem more forgiving? I hit great skill checks much more frequently with ruin than I do after it's been popped.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s perception, I’m pretty sure. The stakes are higher, so you’re tense and more focused, meaning your reactions are better and you’re therefore hitting more greats. Same thing happens to me with Unnerving Presence. Wind up hitting 90% greats with UP on me because there’s almost no good to hit.
Seriously, I can nail Great Skill Checks on Ruin like 96% of the time. Ruin doesn't make a difference to me. Regular Style Great Skill Checks? Looking at a strong 40% success rate.