Let's talk about hitboxes
Especially killer hitboxes.
Is that normal that I get pallet stunned when i'm like 1m away of a pallet ?
Especially killer hitboxes.
Is that normal that I get pallet stunned when i'm like 1m away of a pallet ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It depends. You don't need to be actually touching the pallet for it to stun you, the stun area is slightly larger than the pallet itself. If you add in some latency, it's possible to move away from the pallet a little before the stun kicks in. The short version: It's the same way you can hit a survivor and simultaneously get stunned by a pallet, it takes time for that info to reach the other person.
I get it but being kinda far away from a pallet and getting stunned is a bit... weird lol