Rift Survey

I thought it would be interesting to see the community's progress on the Rift, whether the Tome/Rank/Time has an influence, and what correlations are produced from the results.

Take this survey powered by surveymonkey.com. Create your own surveys for free.

I will post the results after some time has passed (no longer than a week).

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • This information would probably be more valuable after the Rift has finished and everyone has had their 70 days to complete it - in fact, I have plans to do just that once the Rift is over, but I'm interested in slightly different information, so don't worry, I won't be stepping on any toes (hopefully).

    Regardless, I completed the survey. Hope you get a bunch of responses - it would be interesting to see the final data.

  • @Fibijean said:

    This information would probably be more valuable after the Rift has finished and everyone has had their 70 days to complete it - in fact, I have plans to do just that once the Rift is over, but I'm interested in slightly different information, so don't worry, I won't be stepping on any toes (hopefully).

    Regardless, I completed the survey. Hope you get a bunch of responses - it would be interesting to see the final data.

    We can compare the data of this and your planned survey after to see what changes have occurred and potentially why :)

  • I took it. Curious what the results will be, honestly. Also, I’m sincerely hoping I interpreted correctly that the “59” challenges are just levels 1-3 (since 4 isn’t quite out yet) since otherwise I answered that wrong...

  • Done looking forward to the results.

  • @LordRegal said:

    I took it. Curious what the results will be, honestly. Also, I’m sincerely hoping I interpreted correctly that the “59” challenges are just levels 1-3 (since 4 isn’t quite out yet) since otherwise I answered that wrong...

    You are correct :)

  • @ChiTenshi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/926710#Comment_926710

    We can compare the data of this and your planned survey after to see what changes have occurred and potentially why :)

    That's a great idea! Looking forward to it 😁

  • Update: Currently at 38 responses (which is better than I expected).

  • Update: I have currently closed the Survey due to the new Tome level being released. I will present the data later on a separate Discussion.