Maybe someone can explain....

My very first game today was a SWF team. It was the usual gen rush scenario (as all but one were red rank). The standard flashlight/dstrike/borrowed time bullshit but i played like a madman. Ended up with 4k and 3gens. I was over the moon. I maxed out every category EXCEPT Sacrifice. How in the hell do you kill 4 ppl and get a 7000 point sacrifice score? On top of that, it gave me a silver emblem. I got 8000 points every other category and iridescent emblems too. What kind of bullshit is this???

Comments

  • Did you hook them x3 each?

  • I wanna say Yes. But honestly, i'm not sure. Everyone got their dstrikes and i had 2 flashlight saves as well. It was hard keeping count. I don't run Ruin so i was a really busy bastard.

  • My very first game today was a SWF team. It was the usual gen rush scenario (as all but one were red rank). The standard flashlight/dstrike/borrowed time bullshit but i played like a madman. Ended up with 4k and 3gens. I was over the moon. I maxed out every category EXCEPT Sacrifice. How in the hell do you kill 4 ppl and get a 7000 point sacrifice score? On top of that, it gave me a silver emblem. I got 8000 points every other category and iridescent emblems too. What kind of bullshit is this???

    It did that to me as well! Got a 3k but my devout emblem was iridescent.
  • @deadwolfwalking said:
    My very first game today was a SWF team. It was the usual gen rush scenario (as all but one were red rank). The standard flashlight/dstrike/borrowed time bullshit but i played like a madman. Ended up with 4k and 3gens. I was over the moon. I maxed out every category EXCEPT Sacrifice. How in the hell do you kill 4 ppl and get a 7000 point sacrifice score? On top of that, it gave me a silver emblem. I got 8000 points every other category and iridescent emblems too. What kind of bullshit is this???

    You get 8k sacrifice by hooking everyone 3 times.

  • @Runiver

    Man, i'm almost certain i did. It was pretty hectic though. Maybe one of them went to stage two on the first hook. Wish i had saved the video. I would have a better idea of what went wrong. Thanks to all replies.

  • @deadwolfwalking said:
    @Runiver

    Man, i'm almost certain i did. It was pretty hectic though. Maybe one of them went to stage two on the first hook. Wish i had saved the video. I would have a better idea of what went wrong. Thanks to all replies.

    It's actually pretty hard to do. Lategame, you tend to make the last survivors to skip a phase

  • I don't recall ever actually being disappointed about an emblem before. I've gotten tons of bad ones. Thats not what i'm trying to say. But when i did poorly, i already knew i fk'd up. This was a shocker. Chaser is usually the one i mess up with the most.

  • @deadwolfwalking said:
    I wanna say Yes. But honestly, i'm not sure. Everyone got their dstrikes and i had 2 flashlight saves as well. It was hard keeping count. I don't run Ruin so i was a really busy bastard.

    Being Dstriked/flashlighted, you actually lose points in some category, forgot which one though

  • @Master

    Thats so wrong. I had no choice with dstrikes. They were just gonna happen.

  • @deadwolfwalking said:
    @Master

    Thats so wrong. I had no choice with dstrikes. They were just gonna happen.

    I know, but thats how the game works. Gotta blame the devs and hope they fix DS soon