Survivor/killer slows down while running (PS4)

Anybody else having this problem? I've noticed it more on survivor. I'm running away from the killer and as soon as I stop running in a straight line or look back, my character STOPS RUNNING and walks. It seems like it's happening more often and it just led to a couple of DC's back to back. I just bought this controller brand new and am only having this problem here so it can't be that.

Also on Killer sometimes it feels like I'm moving slower. I've played this game long enough to notice.

Is this a known issue? Are the devs working on it? I just bought 6000 auric cells last month to outfit my killers but I like to dabble on the survivor side sometimes and this is really frustrating.

Comments

  • It's a you thing, I've never experienced this.

  • @AssassinZodiac said:

    I had this exact issue. Its controller bleed off on your left stick being worn or older. It completely went away after I purchased a new controller. Hope this helps you, have a wonderful day. : )

    That's really odd since the controller is basically brand new (I received it as a gift unopened last month). I'll try an older controller I have laying around.

  • @AssassinZodiac said:

    I should have clarified in my earlier comment that the controller I was having problems with was also less than 90 days old. Sent it back to Sony for free repair under warranty. It came back perfectly fixed and ready to juke killers. Lol

    Ah thanks for that. I have a warranty on mine too so I guess I should activate it but like I said I'm only having a problem on DBD so it feels like overkill. Ugh.