How do I change my profile picture on this website?

Comments

  • Click on your username in the top-right corner, then click the purple button on the right that says "Change Picture". A popup will come up that allows you to select an avatar. After you're done, make sure you scroll down to the very bottom of the popup and click "Save Avatar".

    Let me know if you have any issues with it and I'll try to help you out ๐Ÿ˜Š

  • @Fibijean said:

    Click on your username in the top-right corner, then click the purple button on the right that says "Change Picture". A popup will come up that allows you to select an avatar. After you're done, make sure you scroll down to the very bottom of the popup and click "Save Avatar".

    Let me know if you have any issues with it and I'll try to help you out ๐Ÿ˜Š

    Thanks a bunch!