I noticed something...

I noticed there is blood and gore all over peoples cosmetics during the Oni's mori. Now I wanna know if this means soon we will be able to prestige cosmetics other than the default 3? SInce the main reason as to why it wasn't being done was because you had to make each clothing variant a bloody counterpart. If so im super excited and pray thats what this means.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Maybe they offer to prestige parts of any cosmetics in the future. Would be cool.

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    Maybe they offer to prestige parts of any cosmetics in the future. Would be cool.

    Its what im hoping! I wan't my bloody winter Kate.

  • Yuu! I'm using the climber-winter-skin too. :D

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It’s been confirmed multiple times.

    It’s not happening.

    Yeah it wasn't happening because they needed to make bloody versions of all cosmetics. Now that those bloody versions do exist however theres not reason not to do it. They confirmed a lot of things not to happen and it ended up happening anyways soooooo

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/923773#Comment_923773

    It was recently confirmed again after the Cursed Legacy update.

    It’s not happening.

    You can say it all you want but imma believe itll happen one day stay mad about it I guess.

  • If you'd like an explanation as to why this isn't as plausible as it seems, here's a comment I made on a different post about the same topic:

    They can use animation tricks for that, though. The Oni's mori only has to work visually from one angle, and if you look closely on different survivors, you'll notice with some models and/or outfits it clips in weird places or doesn't show up quite as well. That's the sort of thing you can get away with in a 10-second animation with a fixed camera angle, but not a cosmetic that has to look good and realistic from all angles and while performing twenty different animations throughout the match.

  • @Fibijean said:

    If you'd like an explanation as to why this isn't as plausible as it seems, here's a comment I made on a different post about the same topic:

    They can use animation tricks for that, though. The Oni's mori only has to work visually from one angle, and if you look closely on different survivors, you'll notice with some models and/or outfits it clips in weird places or doesn't show up quite as well. That's the sort of thing you can get away with in a 10-second animation with a fixed camera angle, but not a cosmetic that has to look good and realistic from all angles and while performing twenty different animations throughout the match.

    Oh well thank you for explaining then but I do hope one day we get an option to prestige more than just default cosmetics cause I hate Yui's baggy pants smh