Bring back seeing ranks
I'm purple rank 7 haf a game with 3 rank 20s fix this or allow us to see ranks again I should not have to play with rank 20 level 1 players
I'm purple rank 7 haf a game with 3 rank 20s fix this or allow us to see ranks again I should not have to play with rank 20 level 1 players
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm with you it sucks but they said they won't because they dont want everyone lobby dodging and making queue times worse.
Side note lobby dodging wouldnt be a thing if y'all can fix the matchmaking system so things like this dont happen
It would still be a thing, just slightly less often. If we are being real here.