How Can I report legendary skin hacker streamer if he hide his steam id using cheat
I found a cheater streamer who uses a legendary skin and maybe BP hack as I inquired him and found his account was made at May 3 2018. I also found his in-game account name change every time like 314 to 315... like so on.
I understand reportting cheater is available only by in-game report feature but how can I do so if his account is hidden from in game survirors at result screen?
I understand the previous report system may have flaws of mis-accusation,but the current report system just doesn't work properly apprently.
Comments
lol god damn it no one gives a ######### just play game and enjoy
Why do you care? Just play the game. He has no skill if he cheats.
Who carse about skin hackers, you got nothign better to do than "inquiring" these guys?
What the hell is your problem? Was that necessary?
As for OP, there probably isn't much you can do at that point if his profile won't come up besides recording, unfortunately
bruhh who gives a ######### about legacy or bp hack i mean with these cheats the cheaters are trash anyways why bother if the ######### eac is trash
No joke. the devs don't care so why should we?
that's what i talking about mate.
i don't mind skin hack but people who affects gameplay like speedhack is serious...
Legacy skins don't always mean you good. I have some people with legacy that were ######### at the game. The only hacks I care about are the speed hacking and always knowing were people are at.
+
+