The reason why face camping is overpowered

Survivors keep giving these bad killers the inch.

image.png

Yes, Let's try unhooking a survivor that's face camped by a Leatherface holding his M2 the entire time.

Let's not do generators instead and punish the tool. Everyone is Rank 4-5 by the way at least the other survivor I was with had the brain to keep doing generators with me.

Comments

  • This just happened to me

  • Jeeze, if like it was first hook after 4 gens I could maybe at least understand the frustration, but yeah bubba camping without even one gen done...gross man.

  • Leatherface: Facecamps a survivor

    Other survivors: "Let's try to unhook right in front of him!"

    Leatherface: Downs the survivors

    Survivors:

    Surprised Pikachu.jpg


  • Facecamping isn't op, survivors lacking a brain is op.

  • @badster said:

    Facecamping isn't op, survivors lacking a brain is op.

    This! If I’m on your team and Bubba facecamps me just do Gens and leave please. Do not reward him with any more Blood points or kills... PS kindred is main for me so you’ll see even if he’s insidious