Servers are a joke

We all know the servers suck, but there are times, when they are even worse.

For me tonight, is such a time. I get progress reset on cleansing, healing and repairing. Gosh, i even had unhook progress reset. I get bullshit hits through windows all the time. I get reset 10 meters after being downed.

As a killer i hunt survivors that disappear in front of my eyes. I get grab animation, just to snap out of it again.


I had hope, that these "developers" might fix the server problems within a reasonable amount of time.

Right now i'm only asking myself, why i waste my precious saturday evening with this [insert any insult u like].

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I agree. Considering it has been almost 6 month since we first played Dedicated Servers on PTB the current state is.. lets say... concerning. Honestly at this point i don't see any improvement or advantages.

    Maybe accept that the way this game is coded Dedicated Servers are not going to be an improvement and just roll back to P2P.

    Just played some hillbilly.

    It took around 1 sec from pressing M2 to getting the charged chainsaw progress. It's the small things in life....