Is dead by daylight worth it on the switch?
I've been playing my switch more than my PS4 and I'm kinda thinking of getting dead by daylight to play it on my switch but the graphics kinda turn me off but I could probably get over them
I've been playing my switch more than my PS4 and I'm kinda thinking of getting dead by daylight to play it on my switch but the graphics kinda turn me off but I could probably get over them
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I could be mistaken as I do not own the game on Switch yet, but from my interpretation of what people have said regarding the Switch version, the answer is likely no.