Killer addons versus survivor items/addons
After playing way more survivor than I ever have before, I've noticed something I never really thought about before. Survivors, while getting fewer bloodpoints usually, are able to bring items back out of the trial from chests, and with plunderer's/ace, you bank 10-12k BPs worth of stuff a lot of the time. What if killer/survivor BP earnings were further evened out (add a few to survivors or take a few from killers) and they added "Grim Coffers" or something of the sort to maps where killers can bag addons to use in the future? Being a very average player, I see streamers with HUGE stockpiles of killer addons, and I just never seem to be able to pocket that many without having to use more to earn more BP and then restock them again. On survivor, however, I have about a million of everything because I can usually win even using just two real perks with plunderer's/ace. What do you guys think?
Comments