David and Kate event shirts gone?
I maybe late to this but I haven't been playing much but I noticed that my red David Jacket and the Yellow top for Kate are gone. Is there a way to get them back?
I maybe late to this but I haven't been playing much but I noticed that my red David Jacket and the Yellow top for Kate are gone. Is there a way to get them back?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had this same issue and I was given this link in response:
Gotta scroll down to find it. The TL;DR is that they found a way to know who unlocked what and we gotta wait til then.