DC penalties
So... what happened with that whole thing? I'd thought the time out penalties were supposed to be implemented about a week ago and notice many DC's have gone without punishment. Any updates on this?
So... what happened with that whole thing? I'd thought the time out penalties were supposed to be implemented about a week ago and notice many DC's have gone without punishment. Any updates on this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They were waiting on the Switch update to be released.
They'll probably give us more information next week since that released.
They said when the game was stable across all systems and clients...sooo......gonna be a looong while.
Well I can say that the game is absolutely not stable at all on Xbox. Being dc’d out of matches constantly. Can’t even play it’s so broken.