Ragers ruin games
I know the ranks reset but come on. It's ridiculous how many matches today that have DCs in them. Both killer and survivors! Get off the game if you're going to just rage because things aren't going your way.
I know the ranks reset but come on. It's ridiculous how many matches today that have DCs in them. Both killer and survivors! Get off the game if you're going to just rage because things aren't going your way.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The rest is just frustrated that they play the game, sometimes when they have passed a pallet/window they get hit anyways and just can't take it.
Like the game is literally only frustration
I agree. I had two teammate DC in the first 3 minutes. We got dominated in that match lol.