When I report someone, do I have to write in English?
When I'm trying to explain the situation in the report, naturally I explain myself better writing in my mother language, Spanish.
I've been always writing all the reports in English but today I just wondered if this was possible.
Thanks
Edit: I probably should've made this in "Ask a question" section kekw
Comments
Do you mean an in-game report, or a support ticket? In either case, if you can write the report in English, it's probably best to do so, since the Help Center doesn't have international language support and so there's no guarantee that anyone on the Support team will be able to process your report in Spanish. In the case of an ingame report, unless you've been told otherwise it's probably safe to write the report in whichever language your game is in - although again, you'll probably get better support from the team if you are able to express yourself in English.
I might tag @Peanits in on this one, since he used to be directly involved in dealing with support tickets and reports so he would probably be in a much better position to answer your question than anyone outside the team.
Not quite sure if you're referring to the forums or the game itself, but no, you can write in whichever language you are fluent in. English is preferred, but if another language is easier for you, that's perfectly fine.
Yeah I was referring to the in-game report. Thanks for the detailed explanation and for tagging Peanits!
Sorry for not specifying it, I was referring to the in-game reports.
Good to know, thanks!!