How do you guys play huntress on ps4
How do you guys play huntress on ps4 on a bad map, where survivors know how to optimize loops?
How do you guys play huntress on ps4 on a bad map, where survivors know how to optimize loops?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Learning when to go for hatchets is key. I was hatchet happy when I started with Huntress, but now I pick my spots wisely. Disrespecting pallets helps a LOT. If they go for that extra loop because they think you'll pull a hatchet up at the pallet, it's basically a guaranteed hit. I also use a self made crosshair on my screen. Just a piece of tape with a dot in the middle. It only helps with fully charged hatchets, but it is a huge help with aim. I'm not the best Huntress, by far, but I'm relatively successful with her. Still trying for my first cross map hit. lol
I just play normally she takes more skill to learn on console thats about it.