Am I the only one that gets on killer after getting camped
A lot of the time after I loop the killer I'll get face camped or just tunneled. Am I the only one that instantly hops on killer with bubba and incidious just to make myself feel better?
A lot of the time after I loop the killer I'll get face camped or just tunneled. Am I the only one that instantly hops on killer with bubba and incidious just to make myself feel better?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You are not. I assume...
But why would you do to others something that annoys you?
Honestly, just to release my pain, I'm rank 5 and I expected it to end by then. So I just hop on killer hoping for messages. Maybe I'm just a bad person😂