Wraith Visual...
First off...did they make him harder to see when cloaked? That will explain it outright.
I played on Xbox on a 1080P screen and my PC monitor is about the same. I always thought cloaked wraith is a joke because he is so easy to see on both.
Now I got a 4k TV and everything looks WAY better. The color all seems a bit more....real? The Wraith is way harder to see though. I really hope I somehow missed this huge tweak because its pretty stupid that playing on a crappy TV actually gave me an advantage before. I mean damn he is REALLY hard to see compared to before.
Comments
Yes
When the hell was the change? YESTERDAY? Thats when I got my new tv.
Was he standing still?
No he wasnt thats what was crazy. If he is actually supposed to be that hard to see. Then I get what the new rage about him is.