DCing
Story of today.
First game as killer - bullied and genrushed by a SWF, so I was done and switched to survivor (was almost about to go afk, but they used 3 party offerings, so I tried at least)
long queue time as survivor but thats another story
second game as survivor - killer tunnels me hard (I know its legit, still not fun) I am so mad that I simply DC, never done this before as survivor but everyone else does it too, so idc anymore
third game as survivor - playing against a poor wraith who gets looped by a flashlight/DS while I sit afk holding M1 at a gen. Other survivors are so afk that they even mess up skillchecks, after 3 gens pop without anyone being downed, the wraith DCs.
4th game as survivor - facing a doc, my duo SWF instantly DCs (they dont want to deal with mad skillchecks I guess), I go afk and type this thread
There needs to be done sth against DCing, do we agree? While DCing has always been a thing, it currently is abused more than ever before. When are they gonna introduce punishment for DC?
Comments