About Generator Repair Speed
So, to the Killers out there, we all know that gens get done way too fast, thus ending the game and being completely steamrolled by survivors. From what I've seen, a lot of suggestions normally seem too powerful, or like they end up being an interesting idea. Perhaps I am not the only one to think about this idea, but I propose a small band-aid fix, until -- hopefully -- this gen system works differently.
As most of you know, skillchecks can get gens done really fast if a Survivor is good at hitting them. I propose that Great Skill Checks are taken out of repairing, to slow down gen progress overall. While Ruin will still serve it's purpose -- as they get a good or bad skillcheck anyway -- gens won't get done at unreasonably fast speeds.
Let me know your thoughts. Do you think taking out Great Skill Checks are a good idea, or do you have an idea that you think might be better? Let me know!
Comments