As much as I admire your creativity, I'm very much against the idea of lootboxes.
We already have microtransactions and a battlepass - the latter of which I like, for the record - but random loot, especially if we're including cosmetics which will mean they'll almost definitely have to be monetised, is taking it too far for me.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As much as I admire your creativity, I'm very much against the idea of lootboxes.
We already have microtransactions and a battlepass - the latter of which I like, for the record - but random loot, especially if we're including cosmetics which will mean they'll almost definitely have to be monetised, is taking it too far for me.