Horrible framerate stuttering
It's a nightmare to play this game currently on consoles, the framerate is all over the place going from 10 to 35, recently it keeps stuttering to 1fps, please devs to something, this is barely playable both as a killer and surv
Comments
I know that there's an issue if you go into the store and then join a game it causes fps issues and the match to become really laggy at times.
omg... I thought it was just me. @AshleyWB I've been watching the ping.. I dodge anything not green or green that bumps to only yellow and the rubber banding and stuttering is still happening.
I've also gotten plenty of crazy lag spikes or fps drops but the one consistent thing seems to be having opened that damn store before joining a match. I wish the shrine wasn't part of the store so I wouldn't have to go in there...
But, if it wasn't part of the store, how would Behavior advertise the new hot pink, leather, studded booty shorts for the hillbilly?