Horrible stuttering when wearing certain cosmetics
Long hair on feng min, nurse outfit and many more cause stuttering going to 1 fps then back to 15 ( yea the average fps on consoles )
I came to this conclusion after many games and I always had the same problem with the framerate. I don't care about the nerfs devs although they are stupid but please for ######### sake optimise your ######### already, it's been two years now
I came to this conclusion after many games and I always had the same problem with the framerate. I don't care about the nerfs devs although they are stupid but please for ######### sake optimise your ######### already, it's been two years now
Comments
I had this issue with the Nurse earlier, right after the new cosmetic content came out. I held the power button down for ~10 seconds (on Xbox) to do a hard reset. Worked fine after that (so far).