What if Ash could have a bloody head on BOTH his p1 and p3 outfit items?
Ash is the only survivor to have the unique ability to have a bloody upper body at prestige 1. I think that’s really cool and it completely suits the character.
What I think would be even cooler though is if his prestige 3 was BUFFED to include his hand AND his head. Maybe even create a separate cosmetic piece where it’s JUST the head, for fun outfit options.
I really like Ash’s shirt cosmetics, but it turns me off that I would lose his bloody face.
Basically I would love to have a bloody Ash with Ashy AND a Christmas sweater. He would look so cool!
Comments
Just give me a bloody Ashy Slashy.
Some of us want stuff like this, but it would require devs to completely rework outfits
Well every other survivor has a p3 cosmetic with JUST the head. Surely it wouldn’t be too difficult to give Ash a bonus p3 cosmetic with JUST the head?
That is also cause survivors have the section for the head, while the head section for ash is his hand
Yes if they added his head to it then it would have a weird reaction most likely to the P1 outfit
I wouldn't mind it but ash being able to have this while others can't feels weird