Could I See The New Cosmetics In Game?
I would especially like to see the licensed characters' and legion's since I won't be able to get DbD until friday.
I would especially like to see the licensed characters' and legion's since I won't be able to get DbD until friday.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know I am missing Tapp
Susie and Joe 🤧❤️
also clown be vibin in that picture.
I think clown is stuck in the past
Thank you.
i don't know where else ti post this, so i'm sorry already: it would be so nice to be able to rotate the characters in the store on the ps4 as well. i rarely look up renders of the cosmetics and just buy what i like and sometimes end up disappointed because the back doesn't look like i thought it would :/
You can rotate the characters in the store
With which button? On the PS4 they just move a bit as they always do but turning them around doesn't seem to be an option. Maybe I'm just stupid and can't figure it out, I'd appreciate the help :)
Have your cursor over the character body and hold down the X button and then move your cursor left or right
that's so cool, thanks so much! :)