Is there any issues that was with Oni on controller that might be on survivor/killer too? One thing I noticed with regular controller settings is that... when you moved the analogue to move forward a tiny bit, you only moved a tiny bit as opposed to maximum speed straight away. I would suggest giving this maximum speed rather than needing the pull the analogue fully.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Awesome thanks!
Is there any issues that was with Oni on controller that might be on survivor/killer too? One thing I noticed with regular controller settings is that... when you moved the analogue to move forward a tiny bit, you only moved a tiny bit as opposed to maximum speed straight away. I would suggest giving this maximum speed rather than needing the pull the analogue fully.