Cross Progression Save And Cross-Play
I think it could be a smart idea if the devs add cross progression save so that we can play on multiple platforms without having to start over, I play this game the most out of all my games and I'm moving from ps4 to pc, it's gonna be annoying buying all the dlcs again, also, a bit like how they have with steam and windows, so that you can turn the feature on and off, it's gonna suck looking all the progress money and cosmetics, but I hope the devs add this in the future
Comments
This times a thousand. I wanna move from PS4 to PC, but don't want to repurchase everything and have to level up all my killers again!
I'll settle with just cross-play, thanks.
Why not cross progression?
Itll take my forever to get my ps4 data on pc so yes this. Fortnite and other games can do it.
I don't care about cross play i just want to go to computer so I can do dbd videos but not lose my dlcs and progress on characters.