New Outfits

Any chance we are going to get new outfits for Nea or Feng? I get Meg is popular but 51 items compared to the lowest being 23 is kinda overkill don't you think?

Comments

  • Ikr I can’t wait for nea and fengs cosmetics and most of megs outfits could’ve been used for other characters 
  • New outfits for all characters non licensed for each patch and a couple between chapters. Devs confirmed this I think.
  • By all Characters do they mean Meg, Ace and Dwight or maybe even Jake or Caudette? All of those character have had at least one outfit release since the opening of the store. Where Nea, Feng and David haven't got new outfits since the release of the store. Add to the fact Meg has had several released. It would seem that have had time to make some for the characters without new outfits.

  • There are already new cosmetics coming for Nea and Feng. They were leaked a while back. We'll probably get them Tuesday or the week after.