Creepy voice
I loaded up dbd for a few matches and heard a creepy ass voice through my headset on the loading screen here it is
https://youtu.be/VK3DmkT0U8kyou guys tell me if that ain’t creepy I’m all alone at home so where did the voice come from
I loaded up dbd for a few matches and heard a creepy ass voice through my headset on the loading screen here it is
https://youtu.be/VK3DmkT0U8kyou guys tell me if that ain’t creepy I’m all alone at home so where did the voice come from
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It says your dead soon and you can clearly hear footsteps as whatever it is walk away.
Thats pretty cool ngl