A chapter that doesn't bring a new killer/survivor
Do not take me the wrong way, I love the 2 characters we received with this chapter but I am thinking it is time for the entity to start creating new dangers and objectives for our survivors to overcome. It has been nearly 4 years of the same game play, now I am referring to the dreadful generators that are so boring that my aunts cat is more exciting when it's licking it's foot. This particular subject (generators) has been hot for years but what are some ideas that could possibly be implemented into the game to help out the entities realm, I'll be sure to spitball some ideas below in hopes of sparking some conversation in this thread.
Crafting: This idea has been tossed around a bit and honestly I hope something comes to the game. I was thinking that players can craft offerings (the same offerings we put in our loadouts) and there could be a shrine for the players to use in the basement to put the offering into affect. Now this is just a spitball so not much thought has gone into this idea. The idea of mid match and someone finds what you need to make a partystreamer or an escape cake etc... obviously rarity should matter so finding what you need for an ebony should be time consuming AF and right next to impossible-------> this could also be the way to nerf ebony moris, what if they are removed from the blood web completely and implemented into the game and the killer needs to easter egg hunt for a mori?
territorial dangers: Why is the entities realm so safe? why can I run around with no fear if the killer is not around me? I am in an entities realm am I not? I should be wondering what sort of obstacle or danger is going to be waiting for me in this certain area of the map. Why are there no ghosts of past survivors who may have died in the realm I could be attempting to survive in, random traps to keep me on my toes, anything to keep me on alert 1 killer is underwhelming and boring.
covenants: this idea comes from Vigo and benedict baker, both of these characters have successfully avoided the entity and have survived the fog for a very long time. The entities realms population has grown over the years and it brings up the curiosity of... maybe there is more people in the realm successfully avoiding the entity, I mean Vigo is speculated to have built the black lock (hatch) FFS, so why not? I really want to dive into a possible covenant that worships the entity. Again this is all just me spitballing ideas. okay so finding objects in a match (and you can find multiple of these so called objects) similar to the past events we've had, with the lanterns and kankers... only different ofcourse. ranking up in a covenant can reward you with cosmetics (based on the covenant) and at the highest rank you could be rewarded with a perk, which would implement a new way of obtaining perks.
thoughts? concerns? lets discuss!!
And I will be posting further thoughts of the mori idea in a separate thread.
Comments