Who else is going this?
I like the addition of the archives but I don't give a damn about the rift, so whenever I play I just treat it like an extra daily and do one maybe two every so often because after a long day of college I'd rather just play bl2 and farm sir tinder snowflake than wait in lobbies for ages to experience an equal amount of fun.
But next time. Please don't tie event currency to it, the skins looked great but I just couldn't be motivated to do the rift because of the vast amount of blank spaces on the free pass.
Like. At least throw in some blood point rewards so that those who don't do the archives don't miss out on that aspect, that's the best part of it.
The lore is great. But I hate how most of them are locked behind master challange a player of my skill level won't ever be able to achieve, I'm a PS4 player who frequents around rank 14-11.
Comments
I wouldn't mind seeing BPs in those empty slots, or on both sides.
But no, i don't feel like blank spaces demotivate me, i have my mind on the next challenge.