P3 Blood web luck?
Anyone know what the increase is for the blood web if you p3 character cause I really haven't noticed much of a difference, curious if anyone else feels the same way.
Anyone know what the increase is for the blood web if you p3 character cause I really haven't noticed much of a difference, curious if anyone else feels the same way.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
1% percentage (not 100% sure but 99%) for items
EDIT: Luck for higher rarities nodes (checked on the wiki)
Ouch that's a lot of work for next to nothing, I understand can't have it too high cause some add ons are insane but damn that's not even worth the hassle.
Yeah, I personaly prestige just for the blood cosmetic