i'm rooting for 2020 Dead By Daylight
I hope they really step their game up, make the game more scary, give us more graphic options, fix the bugs and actually listen to the community more than they did this year.I have a good feeling about this!
I hope they really step their game up, make the game more scary, give us more graphic options, fix the bugs and actually listen to the community more than they did this year.I have a good feeling about this!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
a man can dream
For starters they can get rid of a roadmap. It really doesn’t do anything but raise hype then whoops the thing you were exited for doesn’t happen with no update on when it’ll come out.