A change

I see a lot of complaints about SWF on here being unfair to go against because of rank being involved, so what if there were a casual game mode where SWF can play or people not wanting to have serious games can play and it has a KYF style where you can pick any item, add on and offering to try out except ultra rare ones to keep from having BNP, insta heals, ebony mori , and insta downs every match. This would force you to solo rank the way it should be so it’s a legit rank and not false by being earned through a glitch or SWF, Tell me what you think about it 

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • I see your point. Making SWF a separate non-ranked mode, where people can have fun is a good idea, except the mechanics and exploits would remain the same. In the end, only the SWF teams will be having fun while the killer would be having a harrowing time and not even earning any bloodpoint for any action. So I don't know if that's a good solution to the SWF problem, because it does not address the root cause.

    It may not be the best solution but it’s a start, some killers wreck those groups when they play against them, I figured the any add on and perk choice would make up for it by having a variety of options to counter certain play styles or items you might see going into a match 
  • This content has been removed.