I hate DS too, now

Nintendo-DS.jpeg

Look at it, the thing that everyone hates. This caused so many frustrations for players for a long time, then it got changed. Updated, if you will.

Nintendo-3DS-System---Black.jpeg


Some people like the updated one. However, now people are not liking this one too! I agree, it feels like the old one, it may be slightly different, but it still the same. It plays slightly different, but it gives the same results! It needs to be changed now!

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • You're a genius LOL.

    Killers complaining about DS is getting really annoying, this was really needed XD

  • @Mert_MK said:

    You're a genius LOL.

    Killers complaining about DS is getting really annoying, this was really needed XD

    Personally DS is better than the old one by a long shot, but seeing so many of DS post kind of....

    I wanted to put this in the General, but i know this will get moved to here. Save the mods the extra work. Too bad not everyone will see this.

  • Bruh, the worst thing on it was the when the connection fails during the process

  • Ah, nice one! ๐Ÿ˜‚