Idk Lag or What? (Xbox)
Couple games now I have had issues vaulting/throwing pallets down and ive noticed it with other survivors in my games as well. So 2 examples.
- I’m being chased by killer and I come to a pallet I push the button to throw it down and my character just keeps running like I never even pushed the button. I thought maybe it’s the controller so I tried another controller nope same issues. I even spam the button because I know it’s gonna happen and it still doesn’t work my character still runs past it.
- Being chased by killer and I need to vault the window, but instead of vaulting the window my character literally just keeps running and sliding against the wall until the game decides i can vault which is typically after I’ve gotten hit. I’ve noticed the same issue with other people in my game they run to a vault and just end up sliding against the window and end up getting hit because of it.
The pallet thing with them tho I can’t tell because they could be waiting to use it or they could be having the same issue so not sure with that one. My internet connection is fine in the games nothing is laggy or delayed or anything I’m able to juke and various other actions just fine, it’s only the pallets/vaults I’m experiencing this with.
Comments