Okay seriously?!

I experienced the "Can't move" glitch for the 3rd time in 2 weeks! Every time I play, I experience the glitch, and it's pissing me off! I emailed them each time it happened, twice. I'm in the middle of uploading the video, that way I can complain once again. They said they will fix it, patch notes said they fixed it. Well it's not fixed! I'm taking a long break from this game since they can't get their ######### together. I'm done, and nobody seems to understand why I'm so upset about it. Ugh ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก

Comments

  • lowbei has been quoted as saying that he finds relief in biting people when this happens.ย  just where he is at with things right now.
  • What is that supposed to mean?

  • it means lowbei bites people.ย  true story.
  • I experienced the "Can't move" glitch for the 3rd time in 2 weeks! Every time I play, I experience the glitch, and it's pissing me off! I emailed them each time it happened, twice. I'm in the middle of uploading the video, that way I can complain once again. They said they will fix it, patch notes said they fixed it. Well it's not fixed! I'm taking a long break from this game since they can't get their ######### together. I'm done, and nobody seems to understand why I'm so upset about it. Ugh ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก
    You are not entitled to move
  • You are not entitled to move
    Guess not ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Lowbei said:
    What is that supposed to mean?

    Sorry, you will have to excuse my fan club. Epic is a moron.

    Ive got that bug before, it sucks and i just dc. its a rare one tho.


    aww.ย  lighten up, poopy.ย  too early in the day to be working on such a prodigious mad.