Survivors Running On The Scoreboard
I really miss when the survivors running were tall and holding their items.Now they’re just short and don’t hold anything.Im hoping for it to get changed back.
I really miss when the survivors running were tall and holding their items.Now they’re just short and don’t hold anything.Im hoping for it to get changed back.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My survivors still hold items.
Am I the only one think dead survivors should not appears running on the score board?
Ooh them not running when they're dead is actually a good, flavorful idea.
But anyway yeah you're supposed to be running with your item. In my experience, if you're not running with your item, it means the game ate it and you lost it which is a current bug.