Agitation 2 bugged

So I have agitation 2 on my trapper and I’ve noticed a permanent speed increase after the first pick up. I’ve also had this happen to me while playing survivor too. A trapper with agitation 2 was like Speedy Gonzales, I’d get hit the speed burst would kick in and almost immediately I’d get hit again. Unfortunately I play on PS4 so I don’t have any videos yet but will update when I get them. 

Comments

  • Really? I check it

  • @Zetara said:
    So I have agitation 2 on my trapper and I’ve noticed a permanent speed increase after the first pick up. I’ve also had this happen to me while playing survivor too. A trapper with agitation 2 was like Speedy Gonzales, I’d get hit the speed burst would kick in and almost immediately I’d get hit again. Unfortunately I play on PS4 so I don’t have any videos yet but will update when I get them. 

    Someone mentioned this same bug last week.

  • That's agitation and tinkerer going in my build.😈
  • @AshleyWB said:
    That's agitation and tinkerer going in my build.😈

    Do you have tier 2 tho

  • @Milo dunno. I must have on someone. I will see whether it's working fine. And I might erm... carry out futher investigations into the possible bug.
  • @AshleyWB said:
    @Milo dunno. I must have on someone. I will see whether it's working fine. And I might erm... carry out futher investigations into the possible bug.

    100 games later... i'm still investigating