Are Dedicated Servers still coming to console by the end of Fall 2019?
In the dedicated servers status update back in September I believe, the devs stated that they were pushing back the release of dedicated servers to Fall 2019. Is that still the case? Fall is almost over with (December 21) and they haven't mentioned anything about if it's still coming or not
Comments
Man, im am a pc player, u dont need dedicated servers really, its so bad and u dont want to be angry, with host its better
It'd be nice to have anyway for dc penalty.
I really just want it so when a killer dodges I don't have to wait another 10 mins to find a lobby. I'd be put at the top of the que waiting for a killer to join with dedicated servers
Considering it's already almost winter 2019, I'm gonna go with a no.