Is this even possible ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v7Bdbh6nc4


my internet is really consistent, not wi-fi, and never had anything close to this before, this killer was pretty salty hitting me on hook etc. can killers still lag switch ?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Depends on your platform. If you're on console, yes, lag switching is possible.

    If you're on PC, it might have just been the server acting up for a second. Did you check your ping in the lobby, and/or were you playing with friends? Because it's also possible that you were connected to a server which isn't close to where you live, which could easily cause lag issues even if your internet is fine.

  • That was nothing more than an unlucky rubber band. Which is a byproduct of all game servers, P2P or Dedicated.

  • PC, no of course I wouldn't complain about lag playing on 200 ping server I had the best server I could get in Cali, had like 60 ping and I am pretty sure even with 200 ping it wouldn't make it so you just teleport and die I played plenty of 240 ping servers it just adds a big ass delay to everything you do.