Killer ques take forever? EU
I’ve semi-come back to dbd and I’m getting 10+ minute ques at green rank.
I’ve semi-come back to dbd and I’m getting 10+ minute ques at green rank.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What is your rank?
I get instant killer queues regardless of the hour and I'm central EU.
I'm pretty sure game expands matchmaking outside of your rank if you wait long enough.
I'm blind... green rank. :D
All queues are taking forever. Survivor queues at brown, yellow, green, purple and red ranks, same with killers. BHVR BHVR'd us all.
purple-red rank killer is instant, while yellow-green takes a while because survivor is to easy to rank up in and killers are harder to rank, as well as don't want to play at red ranks.