Need help Fighting Back

I swear I hit the Leatherface twice in a single match and it still did not give me the challenge.

Anyways, I feel like I either miss or the killer gets shy, or something happens like getting forcefully dced or what I described above and it’s irritating me. I have been out of dbd commission for a while due to health stuff but idk arghhhh.

Please tell me the archives refusing to recognize your progress is a rare bug (although that’s not saying much because my darn health stuff is due to a 1 in 200 anomaly ARGH /rant.)

Comments

  • Do you get bonus bp icon on the left when you stun? If not, there is no stun, I guess...

    By the way, you can try to use Object of obsession for this challenge, to force chase upon yourself.

  • @Rattman said:

    Do you get bonus bp icon on the left when you stun? If not, there is no stun, I guess...

    By the way, you can try to use Object of obsession for this challenge, to force chase upon yourself.

    Yes, I got the Killer Stun +1000 event twice but no cigar.

  • Is there another requirement? Like doing it wile "in a chase" or wile using a specific perk?