Glitch - can't move

PS4 player. Ran into that glitch a few people are talking about. Start a game, can't move, can't attempt escape on hook, can't do anything other that croutch. 

Fortunately I didn't bring any items, but I hate DCing and losing my pip. Very frustrating. 

I hope they can get that fixed pretty quickly. Urg.

Oh, I was Jake, the map was Lerys, killer was DR. 

Comments

  • ill have the boys down in the lab get on the forensics and have it on your desk in the morning chief
  • Lowbei said:
    ill have the boys down in the lab get on the forensics and have it on your desk in the morning chief
    Thanks Dad
  • @MinusTheBillie said:
    PS4 player. Ran into that glitch a few people are talking about. Start a game, can't move, can't attempt escape on hook, can't do anything other that croutch. 

    Fortunately I didn't bring any items, but I hate DCing and losing my pip. Very frustrating. 

    I hope they can get that fixed pretty quickly. Urg.

    Oh, I was Jake, the map was Lerys, killer was DR. 

    Yep been happening since 2.0 but hey how are those new cosmetics? The game is a constant mess of what to expect when you load in/if you load in.

  • fcc2014 said:

    @MinusTheBillie said:
    PS4 player. Ran into that glitch a few people are talking about. Start a game, can't move, can't attempt escape on hook, can't do anything other that croutch. 

    Fortunately I didn't bring any items, but I hate DCing and losing my pip. Very frustrating. 

    I hope they can get that fixed pretty quickly. Urg.

    Oh, I was Jake, the map was Lerys, killer was DR. 

    Yep been happening since 2.0 but hey how are those new cosmetics? The game is a constant mess of what to expect when you load in/if you load in.

    Fortunately I got to see Jake's new long hair bounce up and down as I croutched repeatedly, unable to move. 
  • this is my 3rd can't move game in 3 weeks. everytime it's different survivors, different perks, different maps, different killers. The only common perk amongst them all is I run Adrenaline on almost everyone.

    I'm also stuck in the game until the game is over, or else I dc and lose two pips.

  • U are not entitled to move in game XD