How to prevent the "stucking in the generator" bug for the killers

In the patch 3.4.0 new bug was arrived that when the killer is breaking the generator his hitbox and generator's hitbox are beginning to merge themsleves and after the breaking animation the killer stuck in the hitbox of generation and can't move ( In my opinion).

But you can prevent this bug in the game if you notice that the camera was moved forward/left/right a little bit (but sometimes you can't notice the difference of it) and cancel the animation. You was been stuck but you can break the generator again and after breaking it or canceling the breaking animtaion you can move again!

How to prevent this bug:

https://youtu.be/wErQaaX_j1k

Also you can always cancel the animation of breaking the generator one time for the gen that you're breaking for 99,9% chance of not be stuck in it.

As my game experience with this bug If I had it, this happening to me in the each killer's game. But if you restart the game and in the first game as the killer you doesn't have it you doesn't have this in all matches while the game are working (not always working). So, if you met this bug once better to restart the game.


If you was been stuck in the generator you can't escape by yourself (maybe the Nurse & the Hag can). But the survivors can help you. They need to let the killer to hit one of them and the killer will be teleported not far away from the generator (or not) or the survivor can let the killer to grab him/her while he/she is repairing the generator close the killer.

How survivors can help the killer:

https://youtu.be/uQu3paepzhg


Comments

  • I’ve been stuck on a gen like a dozen times since the last update and survivors did nothing but gen rush and t-bag me

    i’m not sure survivors main will follow what’s shown in the second video you posted

  • @tetsuo said:

    I’ve been stuck on a gen like a dozen times since the last update and survivors did nothing but gen rush and t-bag me

    i’m not sure survivors main will follow what’s shown in the second video you posted

    Sadly but you're right :(

    I had this bug a lot of time and only one person help me...

  • @Woodywool said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/901829#Comment_901829

    Sadly but you're right :(

    I had this bug a lot of time and only one person help me...

    Lucky you lol

  • The t bag survivor and gen rushing not helping with this bug are toxic. Bad player ever

  • @Woodywool said:

    In the patch 3.4.0 new bug was arrived that when the killer is breaking the generator his hitbox and generator's hitbox are beginning to merge themsleves and after the breaking animation the killer stuck in the hitbox of generation and can't move ( In my opinion).

    But you can prevent this bug in the game if you notice that the camera was moved forward/left/right a little bit (but sometimes you can't notice the difference of it) and cancel the animation. You was been stuck but you can break the generator again and after breaking it or canceling the breaking animtaion you can move again!

    How to prevent this bug:

    https://youtu.be/wErQaaX_j1k

    Also you can always cancel the animation of breaking the generator one time for the gen that you're breaking for 99,9% chance of not be stuck in it.

    As my game experience with this bug If I had it, this happening to me in the each killer's game. But if you restart the game and in the first game as the killer you doesn't have it you doesn't have this in all matches while the game are working (not always working). So, if you met this bug once better to restart the game.

    If you was been stuck in the generator you can't escape by yourself (maybe the Nurse & the Hag can). But the survivors can help you. They need to let the killer to hit one of them and the killer will be teleported not far away from the generator (or not) or the survivor can let the killer to grab him/her while he/she is repairing the generator close the killer.

    How survivors can help the killer:

    https://youtu.be/uQu3paepzhg

    I got stuck in a gen as freddy, turns out you can still teleport but you will still be stuck inside the gen, BUT I found out if you teleport to a gen you can kick, kicking it will un-stuck you. this bug sucks because I got stuck one time as spirit and because of that until a survivor got close I was stuck but when I hit her I teleported like 40 feet way which made no sense

  • I'm just avoiding kicking gens and running endgame perks; noed and rancor. So far I'm doing good with Oni, got a few 4ks even before all gens are done. Imagine that.